Former Girl Next Door Kendra Wilkinson hosted a party at the MGM Grand pool Wet Republic in Las Vegas this weekend. In attendance? Former GND co-star and Holly’s World frontwoman Holly Madison!
The ladies kept cool in the Las Vegas heat by chillin’ by the pool with refreshing beverages in hand! Looks like Kendra had quite a fun time interacting with her fans….
Vegas always has all the best pool parties! With the perfect weather to host ‘em!
Gotta get ready now to watch a brand-new episode of Jersey Shore and then the Video Music Awards on MTV! Yay! I can’t wait to see what (and who) all the stars are wearing! Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Sunday evening!
In honor of my impending birthday weekend, I am going to share with you all some of my favorite things Vegas! Las Vegas is a great destination for so many reasons. Yes, it is nicknamed ‘Sin City’ but it really has so much more to offer. Aside from it’s most obvious attraction (gambling!) here are some other reasons to hit the Las Vegas desert:
- Five-star dining. The Las Vegas Strip is chock-full of fantastic restaurants! From authentic French to plain ’ol American burgers, the cuisine choices are endless! And not all of them are crazy-expensive, either!
- Shows, shows, shows! Any kind of show you might want to see is in Vegas! Musicals, Burlesque, Dancing, Comedy, Cirque, Magic, Impersonations, Variety, etc. Las Vegas has every.single.show. imaginable!
- Shopping! From the lower-end variety (Forever 21, H&M) to totally upscale (Cartier, Louis Vuitton) you could most certainly shop ’til you drop! Vegas has malls, boutiques and outlets! There is literally something for everyone.
- Night life!! *Fist Pump* Las Vegas is a nightclub-hub! Some of the best nightclubs in the world are in Vegas. Examples: Tao and XS. Tao is a big hot-spot for celeb parties and always has a huge line of people waiting to get in. XS is a million-dollar club and is the biggest in all Vegas. I’ve never been to XS, but I hear it is gorgeous and packed with beautiful people! And, if clubbing isn’t your thang, there are many other options! Lounges, bars and sports pubs are everywhere!
- The wax museum! Madame Tussauds Wax Museum is located just outside The Venetian and is a total blast! You can take pictures with all of your favorite celebrities, and they usually offer a two-for-one price break when you purchase tickets at the door. I have been many times, and it is still fun, each and every time I visit! My favorite wax-celeb to pose with? Hugh Hefner! You get to crawl up onto his bed and he puts his arm around you! It is totally hilarious!
- Site-seeing. All of it’s “sinful” qualities aside, there are some really fun and amazing sites to see while in Las Vegas. Number one on my list: Hoover Dam. I’ve never been, and I want to. It is supposed to be incredible. And you can even take Kayak tours of Hoover Dam! Vegas is also home to the world-famous Fremont Street. Las Vegas came to be in 1905 and Fremont Street was the first paved street. Visit Fremont Street for ‘Fremont Experience’ and really get a feel for vintage Vegas. Exotic car rentals are another big attraction in Vegas! Vehicles available for rent: Ferrari’s , Lamborghini’s, and Aston Martin’s! Take one out for the day and just cruise! And, if you are into history, head over to The Luxor for the Titanic Exhibit. This exhibit offers more than 300 artifacts from the ship itself!
Obviously this is just a quick list of some fun options Vegas offers. I am going to get back to you all later to fill you in on my most favorite shows and places in Las Vegas! I am heading over to the salon to get my hair done for this weekend….MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! Woo!
Happy Friday guys and dolls!
Crystal Harris aka the Runaway Bride was partyin’ it up in Vegas this weekend in a LBD and pink heels:
I am not a fan of Crystal’s by any means, but I think she looks cute in this dress. And I like her pink and black heels. I can’t help but wonder, though, who was she partying with? It seems like she doesn’t have very many girlfriends right now…..And I am also wondering what a girl like Crystal got paid to hang out at Pure Nightclub?! I mean, most celebs get paid a pretty hefty amount to just show up and party! She isn’t that good of a celebrity, but she is still famous nonetheless. Hmmm, I wonder….
Anyhoo, on that note I am outta here! I have to go get ready for worky-work! I will see you all later! I hope everyone has a great Monday!
It’s Saturday and the sun in shining! What could be better? How about a few pics of my favorite Holly’s World hotties?! Yes, I think so!
Holly Madison and Laura Croft are my two favorite’s on Holly’s World! They are pretty, smart and funny! And very entertaining! Follow them on Twitter: @hollymadison and @lauracroft83 !! While you’re at it, follow me too: @misslindsaykaep !!
Have a great day!
Montag Pratt whatever-her-name-is looks like a wax statue. She doesn’t even look like a real person! She is too tan and has had too much plastic surgery, IMO. In a way I feel bad for her. And I don’t really understand why she got so much surgery. She wasn’t a bad-looking girl, she was actually kinda pretty. Now she just kinda looks freaky.
I certainly don’t have a problem with plastic surgery, either. But when you go to such extremes where you don’t even look like the same person? That is where I draw the line. Because, you know, I am the authority on plastic surgery. Doi.
Some more party pics with Heidi and the “runaway bride” Crystal Harris and their day together at Wet Republic:
There was quite a stir of controversy when Crystal (Hugh Hefner’s ex-fiance) showed up in Vegas to party with Heidi. She literally called off the wedding just days before it was supposed to take place, and then she runs off to Vegas to hang out and drink by the pool with D-list celeb Heidi Montag (Pratt?)….hmmm…..kinda weird…..
What do you think of Crystal Harris’ behavior after her wedding was cancelled? Appropriate? Not appropriate? My personal opinion is this: I don’t really care what she does. I don’t really know much about her, but I do think she should’ve waiting longer than, like, five minutes before she started partying it up and celebrating her new single status. Know what I mean? Apparently Hef has a new girlfriend now, anyway, so I guess everything is all good with both parties involved. Who knows.
Happy Friday, kiddies!